Compulsory vaccines for care workers - free resources
Download our Q&A and watch our webinar, “How to manage mandatory vaccinations for care workers”, for advice on approaching staff who refuse the jab, dealing with concerns or dismissals, and more.
Then, read our in-depth article detailing the new vaccine law, including the government’s consultation and full response.
Plus, we've updated both our COVID-19 Care Home Visiting Policy and Coronavirus Management For Care Homes Policy to help you keep your care service safe for longer.
To access your free resources today, simply complete the short form. >>>
Plus, register here for our upcoming webinar on how to prepare for the imminent deadline for your staff vaccinations.
The UK's leading care compliance resources
Unlock access to Care-inform's free resources today for expert care guidance, including:
- [Q&A] Mandatory COVID vaccines in care homes
- [WEBINAR RECORDING] "No jab, no job? How to manage mandatory vaccines for care homes"
- [ARTICLE] Making vaccination a condition of deployment in care homes: Government response
- [MODEL POLICY] Coronavirus care home visiting policy
- [MODEL POLICY] COVID-19 management for care homes policy
To access your FREE resources, simply complete the short form above.